“Total performance in a boardshort”
Product: Billabong Platinum X Airlite Boardshort
- Platinum X Airlite Stretch Fabric – cling free and rash free.
- Anatomically designed for ultimate performance
- Unique flex weld waistband
- Laser cut drain holes
- H2 Micro Repel coating eliminates saturation and repels water
Overview: The new Billabong Platinum X Airlite board is quite possibly the best performance boardshort on the market at the moment. The boardies are constructed of a mesh-like stretch fabric that feels amazing in the water and allows for every range of movement. The material also repels water meaning they’re lighter in the water and dry quicker on land. The most unique aspect of these boardies is definitely the waistband. The flex weld waist-band features silicon lines that seem to grip to your hips ensuring they don’t come down during your surf.
Everything about these boards is meticulously designed – from the way they are anatomically mapped and even down to the silicone locking drawcord. These boardies definitely bring out the best of Billabong’s design and performance technology.
- If you’re heading on an overseas trip and want the best boardshorts these are for you.
- You can surf for hours without the fear of chafing.
- You’re getting one of the best performance boardies on the market.
Cons: I’m only being picky but I would’ve loved them in all black.
Blogged By: Sam Paterson