“Keeping you in the water longer”
Overview: Salt & Stone is a skin and body care brand from Los Angeles, California. Focusing on natural, organic, cruelty-free ingredients and extensively researching the quality of each ingredient, taking no shortcuts. Their mission is simple, creating safe formulas that are extremely effective and are far superior to what you have come to expect from natural skin care.
SPF 50 SUNSCREEN LOTION
- Mineral based protective and nourishing cream for the face and body.
- Reef safe formula, keeping it clean and green.
- The Water resistant for uptown 90 minutes.
- Free from artificial fragrance, sulphates, silicones, paragons, petrochemicals, phthalates and GMOS.
SPF 50 PREMIUM SUNSCREEN FACE STICK
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide: Broad spectrum physical sunscreen with anti-irritating properties.
- Sunflower Oil: Nourishes damaged or irritated skin.
- Carnauba Wax: Waterproof protection.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant, photo protection against UVB rays.
- Water resistant for uptown 4 hours.
- Reef safe.
Ive opted for Salt & Stone through out summer and recently on a trip to Indonesia, after hearing really good customer feed back. I was really pleased with how well both the body sunscreen and face sunscreen worked in and out of the water. I did some solid time in the water and found the cream worked really well. I also really liked how it applied, as it wasn’t greasy and didn’t leave you slipping all over your wax. The face stick was incredible, as it lasted every session and I only needed to re apply once, knowing you can stay out in the sun and know your protected for a solid session is essential!
- As recommended, the sunscreen only lasts 90 minutes, that’s why I opted for the face stick when protecting my face, as it was rated unto 4 hours, I was really pleased with the results.
Blogged By: Dane.