“The surfers dream wetsuit”
Overview: The O’Neill Psychofreak Fuze steamer is light and flexible but will also keep you warm and toasty. This makes it the perfect winter wetsuit, it doesn’t have that straight jacket/stiff feeling that other warm wetsuits have and the flexibility allows you to paddle freely/surf your best.
Seals/Comfort: The Psychofreak Fuze has double superseam weld; water tight, stitchless technology. These seals are strategically placed to allow for paddling freedom. I personally like how the double super neck seal allows for no water to come into the wetsuit so you don’t get those dreaded cold flushes.
- Double neck seal
- Rapid drying TechnoButter neoprene
- Chest and back plate allowing for ultimate comfort and warmth.
- This wetsuit is the warmest and lightest wetsuit on the market.
- Light, flexible and warm.
- Honestly, I can’t find anything to fault about this wetsuit.
Blogged By: Ben Hucker