“The ultimate performance all-rounder”
Cinematography and Edit courtesy of Kookley Media.
Specifications: 5’10 x 18 1/2 x 2 3/16 x 25L
The Ducksnuts is Mick’s step up board for Pumping surf conditions. This board needs to be in every travel quiver.
Overview: This board is a performance board that is suited to all kinds of conditions. This is my everyday go to board that I know is going to go well in just about any conditions. I use FCS 2 Julian Wilson Medium, this setup allows me to be nice and loose off the top while still being able to hold my rail off the bottom.
Features: The Ducks Nuts can be ridden in FCS 2 or Futures fin systems, in a five fin setup and comes as a P.U. This board consists of a double to single concave which allows for ultimate speed and drive. I personally like the Ducks Nuts because of the boards ability to be ridden in all kinds of conditions which eliminates having to constantly change to suits the conditions.
Recommended Conditions/ Performance: This board is most suited to a more experienced surfer who is looking to take their surfing to the next level. The Ducks Nuts performs best in clean three to four foot waves, but is ultimately al all-rounder for all kinds of conditions including point breaks and beach breaks.
- Performance board which allows a surfer to reach peak performance.
- All-rounder that can be ridden in all kinds of conditions.
- Insane drive off the bottom, whilst still maintaining good release off the top.
- Fast down the line and in the pocket.
- If the surf is over six foot you may need to change to a step up or change the fin setup.
Blogged By: Ben Hucker.