“For the surfer who loves open face carves and down the line transitions”
- Thruster Set – $100
- Quad Rears – $70
Overview: I would definitely recommend that you have a set of Neo Glass FCS 2 fins in your fin quiver; not only are they cheaper in price, there are also four different shapes to suit any style. The Carvers are a personal favourite of mine and suited to my style of surfing. For any surfer who enjoys open faced surfing and down the line transitions this fin is a must have.
- Elongated fin for performing long arc turns
- High degree of sweep angle provides exceptional control off the bottom and when carving on the open face
- Designed for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns
- The Carver’s versatility allows it to surf well in almost every condition and hold in solid surf.
- You may find them too stiff for use in small, weak surf
Blogged By: Fletch